Kill the lights and kiss my eyes

0 Comments









Trench preto/Black trench: Stradivarius
Camisola/Sweater: Primark
Colar/Necklace: Claire's
Calças de ganga/Jeans: H&M
Anel/Ring: Stradivarius
Sapatos/Shoes: Primark 
Mala/Bag: Stradivarius


Olá! Tem estado bastante quente estes dias, o sol e a Primavera estão a voltar! :)
No entanto, quando o sol se põe fica mais fresco, por isso usei este trench preto que comprei há pouquíssimo tempo e que eu adoro porque combina com quase toda a minha roupa ;)
Já agora, aproveito para dizer que o nosso baile de finalistas está já aí! Vamos tentar postar fotos da nossa noite e dos nossos outfits, estou mesmo entusiasmada! 
Bem, tenham uma boa semana e se quiserem digam-nos o que acham ;)

-----------------------------------

Hi guys! Has been really hot these days, the sun and the Spring are coming back! :) 
However, when the sun goes down it becomes chilly so I was wearing this black trench I just bought and I love because it matches with almost everything in my closet ;)
By the way, I'll take the opportunity to say that our prom is just there! We will try to post photos of our night and our outfits, I'm really excited! 
Well, have a nice week and if you like give us your feedback ;) 





You may also like

Sem comentários :